Applications are Invited from Suitable and Qualified Candidates for the
2023/2024 Fully Funded Charles Darwin University RTP Scholarship to Study in Australia. See Eligibility,
Requirements, Application Guidelines, Scholarship Coverage and Deadline.
Applications are invited to apply for the Charles Darwin University RTP Scholarship 2023/2024 in Australia. All National and International Students are eligible for Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) 2023. Fully Funded Scholarships are available to Pursue Masters Degree by Research and Doctoral Degree by Research. Almost all Academic Fields are available at the university for the Master Degree or PhD Degree to all Students from all over the world. Australian Government Research Training Program scholarships will Cover all the expenses. The scholarship will be available for academic session of 2023/2024.
Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) will cover all the expenses to complete Masters or PhD degree from Australia. Almost all academic fields and majors are available in the university.
Charles Darwin University (CDU) was established in 2003. CDU is public research university. The university is ranked nationally at 15th and 250-300 worldwide. More than 20,000 students are enrolled from more than 50 countries.
About the Charles Darwin University RTP Scholarship 2023/2024:
|University:||Charles Darwin University|
|Degree level:||Masters, PhD|
|Scholarship coverage:||Fully Funded|
|Eligible nationality:||All Nationalities|
Charles Darwin University RTP Scholarship 2023 in Australia is a Fully Funded scholarship for international students will cover all the expenses.
Detail is given below:
- University Tuition Fee.
- Free Accommodation.
- A stipend of $28,854 per annum.
- Reallocations allowance will be given to international students
- Paid sick leave and will not cover health allowance
Eligibility Criteria for Charles Darwin University Scholarship:
- National & International students from all over the world are eligible to apply.
- For a Masters by research or a Master of Philosophy: An Undergraduate degree with first or second-class honors from any University reputable are accepted.
- For PhD Research Program: You need to demonstrate sufficient prior research experience and capability. In most cases, you will have either:
- A bachelor’s degree with first or upper second class honors
- A master’s degree from a high academic standard institution, and which includes a substantial component of research
- An equivalent qualification that demonstrates excellency and capability in research.
All Documents must be in English Language to apply for an Australian Government scholarship.
Please Check the Following Documents carefully
- To apply for Master’s Degree applicants must hold Bachelor’s Degree Diploma (or above) Transcripts
- To apply for PhD Degree Program candidate must have Master’s degree diploma (or above) Transcripts
- The most latest degree verified Transcript with official stamps will be uploaded. (Including Grading Points)
- Two Recommendation Letters
- Research Proposal
- Curriculum Vitae or Resume.
- Supervisor Acceptance Letter
- Official TOEFL or IELTS English language proficiency score. (If English is Not Your First Language)
- Academic thesis or relevant publications (for Ph.D. program applicants)
- Applicants for PhD degree course should submit a copy of Master’s thesis or relevant publications.
- Other reference documents (if applicable)
How to Apply for Charles Darwin University RTP Scholarship?
There is no Separate application to apply for Charles Darwin University RTP Scholarship 2023/2024 in Australia.
After getting admission in any degree program, you will automatically considered for this scholarship. There is no application fee when you apply online.
Visit given below link for scholarship details and application procedure: