Applications are Invited to apply for the Boston University Presidential Scholarship in the United States of America (USA) for International Students,
Eligibility, Requirements, Application Guidelines and Deadline for
Applications are invited to apply for Boston University Presidential Scholarship 2023 in United States. The University sponsors a wide range of funded scholarships for international students. The Scholarship is available for Undergraduate Degree Program. This boosts the opportunity of cultural exchange among students from many other countries. The environment of learning is proliferated through the announcements of such scholarships. These scholarships are awarded to students each year.
Boston University is a prestigious university offering more than 140 countries students to study abroad. The university offers graduate, undergraduate and doctoral programs. It also held researchers worldwide in the supervision of qualified and professional scholars. The university provides a supportive environment to students.
Presidential Scholarships at Boston University 2023 in the USA is a great opportunity to help the students who are proficient enough to distinguish themselves in the class. They can also develop the abilities necessary to realize the central topic of worldwide collaboration. The goal of Boston University is to discover those who are unable to consider studying because of obstacles in their academic pursuits. The undergraduate scholarship programmes at Boston University give students the chance to get their professional skills while gaining the knowledge and abilities necessary to succeed in a demanding employment market.
About the Boston University Presidential Scholarship 2023/2024:
|Eligible nationality:||All Nationalities|
|Award country:||United States|
|Deadline:||1 December 2023|
Recipient of Boston University Presidential Scholar is a great honor and privilege that comes with many benefits, including $25,000 per academic year for international undergraduate students.
For applying online certain documents are necessary to submit
- Copy of Valid Passport.
- Secondary School Certificates
- English Proficiency Tests (TOEFL / IELTS scores) marks sheet
- Counselor Recommendation and School Report Form.
- Academic record
- Eligibility for the program you are applying for
Applicants must have to full fill the below given criteria for getting the desired scholarship:
- In order to have a decent chance of being admitted to Boston University Presidential Scholarship, applicants must maintain in the top 5% of their high school class. In order to increase their chances of admission, students must also engage in extracurricular activities such as sports, project leadership, and community service. (Every programme may be different.
- International student
- SAT scores above 1500 and ACT scores above 33
- outstanding extracurricular successes in their communities and schools.
- Having a powerful academic record.
Fields of Study:
- Health & Rehabilitation Sciences.
- Arts & Sciences.
- Fine Arts.
- General Studies.
- Global Studies.
- Education & Human Development.
How to Apply for Boston University Presidential Scholarship?
In order to apply for Boston University Presidential Scholarship 2023, candidates have to fill the Online Application.
Applicants have to get admission in the university and submit their documents to be considered for the award.
Also the Official Advertisement Link is given below:
The last date to apply for Boston University Presidential Scholarship 2023 in USA is 1st December 2023.