Applications are Currently Open and Ongoing for the 2024 Bonn International Fellowship Program in Germany. See Eligibility,
Requirements, Application Guidelines and Deadline.
Applications are invited for researchers to apply for Bonn International Fellowships 2024 in Germany. This funded program is for all international researchers. Post-doctoral researchers and experienced educators with a solid international reputation in their field of study who do research and/or teach at a university or research institute overseas. Application submission is restricted to university employees. The tenure of this program is 12 days.
Successful applicants have the opportunity to do research at one of Germany’s top universities. The main objective of this fellowship program is to engage the fellows in Bonn’s academic community and give them visibility to the public. The program also aims to open up possibilities for future international relationships between researchers. Germany is considered the best country for top-class research due to its facilities in advanced research. The University of Bonn is a magnificent institute with remarkable academic excellence and history.
Founded in 1818, the University of Bonn is a public research university in Bonn, Germany. One of the top universities in Germany is this one. This research university is included among the eleven best universities in Germany that have 636 professors and 4,948 research staff. Around 33,000 students study here out of which around 5,500 are from abroad. The University of Bonn does not charge any tuition fee which makes it an affordable institution to study in this country. This funded fellowship program also provides various opportunities for professional development, networking, and international exposure, making it an ideal choice for researchers seeking world-class research and boosting their careers.
About the Bonn International Fellowship Program 2024/2025:
|University:||Bonn International University|
|Degree level:||Postdoctoral fellowship|
|Scholarship coverage:||Fully Funded|
|Eligible nationality:||All Nationalities|
- Candidates will get a stipend of €160 per day to cover the travel expenditures.
- Stipend of €500 per proposal will be given to the researcher.
- Fellows gain international exposure.
- Researchers will get daily compensation to help with transportation expenses.
- The fellows will avail a chance to work with top-class researchers and the best faculty.
- The fellowship program offers a wide range of learning opportunities and a prosperous future.
- By gaining exposure to new methodologies and techniques the researchers advance their professional development and growth.
- Researchers will get a chance to grow.
- The applicant should be a postdoctoral scholar/researcher.
- This fellowship program is for international students.
- The candidate should have excellence in his respective area of research.
- The eligible candidate must have a reputational background for teaching and research abroad.
- No test is required for this Bonn fellowship program.
How to Apply for Bonn International Fellowships?
Make an online application to apply for Bonn International Fellowships 2024 in Germany.
Do check the official website for an online application form.
Upload the documents and the research proposal. Based on the quality of the research and the eligibility criteria.
The selection committee will review all the submitted applications.
The successful applicants will get an offer letter describing the fellowship’s details.