Applications are invited from Suitable and Qualified Candidates for the
2023/2024 Fully Funded Bond University Transformer Scholarship to Study in Australia. See Eligibility,
Requirements, Application Guidelines, Scholarship Coverage and Deadline.
Applications are invited to apply for Bond University Transformer Scholarship 2023/2024 in Australia. All International Students are eligible to apply for Transformer Scholarship Australia. To attract motivated and self-directed individuals, Bond University is designed Transformer funding for the brightest candidates from all around the world. The program is open for those students, who want to undertake Undergraduate or Masters degree coursework at the university.
Almost all academic fields and majors are available at Bond University under this scholarship. The scholarship will cover 50% of the Tuition fee.
As a leading independent university, Bond University has primarily been a teaching-focused higher education institution. It is the first private non-profit university of Australia. It was awarded more 5-star ratings in the student experience category. While studying at this university, candidates can get an outstanding student experience and instilling within our graduates the qualities that will make them leaders in their field. It gives students training and development opportunities to help their skills.
About the Bond University Transformer Scholarship 2023/2024:
|Degree level:||Bachelors, Masters|
|Scholarship coverage:||50% Fee|
|Eligible nationality:||All Nationalities|
Bond University Transformer Scholarship 2023/2024 in Australia will provide up to 50% tuition remission for any single undergraduate Bachelor’s degree or postgraduate Master’s degree program.
- School reference
- Evidence of your leadership, initiative, and service to your school or community
- Two references
- A personal statement outlining why you have applied for this studentship.
- Short video
- Evidence of English language proficiency
- Applicants having any Nationality are Eligible to apply.
- Bachelor or masters degree in any subject (Except Medical Program)
- The applicant must have to start their Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree study at Bond University in the following year, January semester.
- Meet the entry requirements for your chosen program of study
- Must have strong leadership skills, community involvement and demonstrated potential to affect change
- Extensive involvement in extracurricular activities.
How to Apply for Bond University Transformer Scholarship?
To take part in this program, applicants are recommended to take admission in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree at the university.
After taking confirmation, students can submit the award application form.