This year Airbus has an exciting opportunity to welcome more graduates into the family, with the Airbus Global Graduate Programme (AGGP). They have opportunities across all our divisions within a multitude of functions – Engineering, Finance, Marketing, Customer Support, Procurement, and Cyber to name but a few! They are also proud to offer a truly global spread of positions. The complete details about the Airbus Global Graduate Program 2023 are available below:
ABOUT THE SCHOLARSHIP
- Company: Airbus
- Internship Location: Global
- Duration: 2 Years
- Deadline: 6th November 2022
- Develop your Professional SkillsBuild your networks, locally and internationally
- Undertake business rotations to aid your development into a role
- Gian has a unique perspective on the world of airbus
- You will be part of a global community that we will bring together once a year for a graduate conference where you meet your peers, hear from our leaders, and learn from the best.By the end of the Program, you will be offered a Fixed Position.
Interested in the Airbus Global Graduate Programme? To be a successful applicant to the AGGP, you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- A minimum bachelor’s Degree is required.Educated to a degree level or equivalent within a relevant field of studyMaximum of three years of relevant work experienceStrong verbal and written communication in our business language (English)
- A desire to work in a collaborative team environment focused on driving future innovationThe ability to be self-aware and a wish to be in the driving seat of your development.
- Airbus is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship status, age, disability, political affiliation, or belief.
HOW TO APPLY
The last date to apply for the Airbus Global Graduate Program 2023 is 6th November 2022.