AERC-World Bank Visiting Scholars Programme 2020: Applications are Invited from Eligible Researchers for the AERC-World Bank Visiting Scholars Programme 2020. See
Eligibility, Requirements, Application Guidelines and Deadline for 2020.
AERC invites its network researchers and faculty to submit an expression of interest to participate in the AERC-World Bank visiting scholars programme.
- Revise their draft paper and submit it to the World Bank Working Paper Series and a ranking Journal;
- Present at least one seminar on their own research while in the program;
- Contribute meaningfully to the World Bank’s Africa Region ongoing research and analytical work; and
- Comply with all other terms and conditions included in their terms of reference and applicable consultancy contract.
- Applicants must be an AERC researcher, including researchers from the AERC collaborative PhD programme (CPP);
- Must have an active AERC research project at least at interim/post field stage or final research paper stage; and
research project must be pertinent to the research agenda of the World
Bank Africa Region, and imperatives for sustained African development;
- Must have completed a PhD programme.
How to Apply.
The expression of interest by applicants should include:
- A two-page statement of interest;
- A draft paper on a subject pertinent to the research agenda of the Africa region of the World Bank and
imperatives facing African development;
- If the candidate teaches a relevant course, the curriculum/course materials that you would like to
improve while visiting the World Bank; and
- Copy of your updated curriculum vitae.
Application packages must be emailed to the AERC Research Department via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submit your expression of interest on or before May 18, 2020. Late applications will not be considered.