Connect with us

Relationship Talk

‘What Are Your Plans In Case No Man Marries You?’ — Man Quizzes Single Ladies (Read Funny Reactions)

Published

on

A Nigerian man has shared a post on social media that has generated lots of reactions from users; mainly from single ladies.

The man identified as Gospower E. Benakiegha, asked single ladies their future plans, peradventure no man came to marry them.

Here’s what he wrote;

‘What are your plans in case no man marries you???’

His post attracted reactions from facebook users as they took to the comment section to express their opinions. Read reactions below

Kumane Tegamania commented

Marriage is not an achievement neither is marriage the sole or highest purpose of living on earth. Living a fulfilled life and impacting on your generation, touching lives is the sole purpose of living. If you are married or want to marry, is fine but pray to get married to the right person because some HUSBANDS ARE HORSEMEN and some WIVES ARE KNIVES, and if you end up with the wrong person, you will wish to be single again. Truth is some people are married but they are strangers in their marriages and MISERABLY PRETENDING. We should stop making women feel insecure because of marriage. Marriage doesn’t complete or validate a woman.

Faith Oyovwi commented

If I start to count sisters wey don die for marriage u go surprise, sisters wey dey regret deir marriage na im plenty pass, marriage nowadays na women dey pay d groomprice, some still dey pay debt wey Dem take marry.

MUST READ:  Hilarious Conversation Between A Man Who Asks For His Girlfriend's Hand In Marriage

Now to my sweetest sisters, marriage is good but it’s not a ticket to peace, it’s not a ticket to heaven. Nor let anybody taunt u bcos of marriage, God’s timing is never late and besides u should become a boss lady dat dose guys will flock around and marry, if marriage nor come, look for way born pikin and leave ur life.

Eniola Esther Emmanuel commented

No be every body go marry but 95% go born and things go stew if money come join. Marriage no guarantee peace of mind, do what you find joy in and you’re good to go.Many women are single moms and still living.

Tovia John commented
What if any woman no gree marry

Irene Aile commented
This is crazy!

Usie Augustine commented
This is hilarious

Okechukwu Okoye commented
I too like this group

Joslyne Chidera commented
Ha, God forbid oo. Man must marry me in Jesus name.

Tasha’s Dieryy commented
I will drink snipper and die .

Ogbo Sheriff commented
Some question are better not ask because to Mr poster its like a joke but to many people its like wishing them evil, we should stop joking with matters of the heart

Justice Waboh commented
It cuts both ways men can also experience it I dont think there’s is for bad language here

Ogbo Sheriff commented

Onome Paul Lewis commented
Is marriage an achievement?

Akeme Sarah commented
What are your own plans in case no woman agree to marry you.

Edafe Idoghor commented
Put yourself together,all women are ordained for marriage.your character, arrogance and family curses that can separate you from marriage.

Queennet lgben commented
Am I depend ing on a to marry me to live my God given life?

Sire Godwin Zebeta commented
Help me ask UCHENNA

Blacky Berry Kemi commented
Na to b reveren sister na

Omasan Morris commented
If no man Marry me….i go marry man….

Alexandra Maggie Gorleh commented
Wahala be like wetin again

Akporode Omoluwabi commented
Look for who I will do contract with.just for her to give me a child.then pay her off

Ukeh Igho commented
U re a failure and this questions should be for all d female in ur family including ur mother cos I’m sure she was never married and u were a bastard.

Vivian Ahukanna commented
God forbid not for me, because I must marry weader my village people like it or not is a must, what God cannot do doesn’t exist.

Source: www.seniorngr.com

Comments

Relationship Talk

Hilarious Conversation Between A Man Who Asks For His Girlfriend’s Hand In Marriage

Published

on

A hilarious and yet interesting WhatsApp conversation between a man and a girl he wants to ask for her hand in marriage has surfaced online.

According to the chat, it is clear the young man has been in a relationship with the lady for a long time and wants to go further by proposing and get married to her. But unfortunately for him, the girlfriend turned him down with a reason that he does not have a car.

The man could not bear it, thereby forcing him to hit back at the lady. He told her that marriage is not about owing a car but about love, and quickly reminded her of her father who could not afford to buy a Volvo car in the early70s when the car was as cheap as ₦200 naira, yet he got married to her mum.

Checkout the screenshots below;

What are your thoughts on this? Please like and share this post and don’t forget to subscribe to our site for more updates.

Continue Reading