At least four young men have died on Sunday, at Anwomaso Bebre near Ejisu in the Ashanti region of Ghana in circumstances suspected to be electrocution.
According to the information gathered by Seniorngr.com, the deceased were believed to be erecting a scaffold on a building when the metal accidentally touched a electricity high tension line near the building.
The identity of the four able young men is not yet known but their charred bodies have been deposited at the morgue.
See photos below:
Please like and share this post and don’t forget to subscribe to our site for more updates.
Get Connected via our Social media platforms for more updates: