Connect with us

Gossip

As An Igbo Lady, If You Can’t Pound Akpu, You’re Not Ready For Marriage — Man Says

Published

on

A Nigerian man, obviously from Igbo tribe, identified as Onyema Udeh has stirred up reactions on social media after his controversial post on Facebook.

Onyema, in one of his recent posts, in a Facebook group, urged eligible unmarried ladies of Igbo extract to be sure that they can be able to process and pound “Akpu” or Fufu before they think of getting married.

Onyema Udeh

In his opinion, any Igbo lady who is not yet married and can not process and pound “Fufu” should not be thinking of settling down.

Fufu in Nigeria is made mainly from cassava. It is a stable food for some tribes in Nigeria especially the Igbos and it can be be used to eat different delicious Nigerian soups. The Igbos call it “Akpu” or “Loiloi” and it is one of their favourite foods.

Fufu

Taking to facebook, Onyema Udeh wrote

You can’t process and pound Akpu as an Igbo lady and you said you are ready for marriage?

Check the screenshot of his post

His post generated a lot of reactions and comments. Below are some replies to his post

Cha-cha Uche replied                                           Pounding akpu is that the criteria for marriage?

Amaka Ugboja replied                                                     How we go do am nau

Carly Joan replied                                                                   If pounding akpu is a criteria for marriage then by all means your marriage is doomed. Nonsense

Daniel Amadi replied                                                             My friend, you are very funny for such remark, lemme just assume you were joking but if you are not then it’s very funny but if a lady who can process and pound akpu is your spec then it’s ok but you don’t need to generalise it because so other men have their own attributes they are looking for in a woman they want to marry

MUST READ:  Singer Barry Jhay Arrested In Ghana In Connection To The Death Of His Record Label Boss (Full Details)

Theresa Chidinma Ibegbu replied                                 No be only pound akpu. I CAN

Joseph Onyekwu replied                                              Tell me.something

Chidinma Ojinnaka replied                                                 So you want people that sell akpu to go outta business? it’s not good na

Chriscyndy Ifedi replied                                           Though i can do it,but please is knowing how to process & pound akpu,is it a criteria of been a good wife or a ticket for marriage? Who the akpu help self

Chidimma Orabueze replied                                          Na akpu pounder u d fyn Abi wife…

Benita Nnoduechi replied                                               This one too like food Biko Inukwa

Chime Onyinye replied                                                Abeg na akpu Dem. Dey go pond for d marriage??

MUST READ:  You And Your Kayanmata Products Are The Main Cause Of High Rate Of Divorce In Nigeria — Kemi Olunloyo Slams Jaruma

Chukwumaeze Oberecey replied                                       I sabi pound am oya come marry me

Charity Ukaegbu  replied                                                     See this one

Jenny Tochi replied

Biko let me laugh oooo o0ooo,Mr pounder

Gift Ogechi replied

Your left nyash there! Orie nri aguta oku1 of igbo land

Geraldine Oluchi replied

Your hand dey pain you ni????

Anochima Jennifer replied

I cannot pound akpu and I am married. Come and beat me

Chukwuka Dibia replied

Hope your village people are not here?

Ikenna Jennifer Ndulue replied

I can pound Akpu but i have never done that ever since i married, i no get THAT power oya face yah front

Judith Chidimma replied

Can someone pls define marriage nd slavery for me then differentiate? I don’t understand

Roseline Obiageri replied

My mum didn’t pound akpu for my dad, I don’t know how to pound akpu and I don’t want to learn. Thank  God for my sweety sweety, no akpu pounding in my home.

Chinonso Notch Henry replied

My wife will never try that shit, and if cooking is the only problem my wife have, am good because I will take her to catering school, so this cooking issue is not a problem

Stanley Chukwudiebere Gburie-Aku replied

What concern akpu and marriage, for this 21st century your still talking of akpu, common brush up

Queen Madu replied

If that’s the criteria for marriage then you can sit on my middle fingers

Source: www.seniorngr.com

Comments

Gossip

Published

on

Nigerian singer and Headies winning award musician widely known as Barry Jhay has been arrested in connection to the death of his record label boss, Karshy Godson.

Recall, the singer had earlier fallen out with his boss over the control of the record label where he claimed to have been beaten up by his boss. This prompted him to make a video where he claimed to have resigned from the label.

MUST READ:  “Don't Look At Virgins As Wife, It Is Not A Licence Of A Good Partner” — Lady Says

The issue took a different direction in the early hours of today when it was reported that Karshy Godson had committed suicide by falling from a story building, though his younger brother came out to publicly dismiss the suicide news while claiming that his brother was murdered.

Purse Nigeria then went ahead to report about the arrest of the singer which is widely believed that he might be connected to the death of his former boss. The Nigerian singer was arrested in Ghana.

MUST READ:  ''Daddy! Daddy!! Daddy!!!'' Heartbreaking Video Of Little Girl Calling On Her Late Father After Seeing His Obituary Posters On A Car (Video)

What are your thoughts on this? Please like and share this post and don’t forget to subscribe to our site for more updates.

Continue Reading