Connect with us

Gossip

Please Send Money To Your Younger Sisters To Avoid Unwanted Pregnancies — Lady begs Men

Published

on

A Nigerian lady, Ahamuefuna Erebosi Ulomaamaka by name, has pleaded with young men to be sending some money to their young sisters.

Ulomaamaka made this plead in a post, she posted on facebook, begging brothers to be sending their younger sisters some amount of money no matter how small so that the sister can be able to afford some of their necessities.

Ahamuefuna Erebosi Ulomaamaka

She stated that this money can go a long way to prevent such things like unwanted pregnancy and also stop them from doing unimaginable things some girls do for money just to take care of their essentials.

She told brothers not to wait for their younger sisters to ask them before they sent them some money, and not matter how little it will go a long way for the younger sisters.

Taking to facebook, she wrote;

Brothers please send money to your younger sisters I know things are difficult but send money to them especially if they don’t ask, even if it’s 3k, 2k, 4k or any amount

It will help reduce alot of unwanted pregnancy and other bad things some girls do for money send money to your sisters even if they did not ask give them money, even if it’s money to buy sa.nita.ry pad just send money

Check her post below.

MUST READ:  "Nobody Takes Risk More Than A University Female Student, Call Her In Kano She Will Come" — Man Reveals

See some replies below

Iwuala Francis replied

Ladies you have heard nah…ask from your brothers and leave other people’s brothers alone…as for me, even @ gunpoint I know my sis will defend me, we roll like that…guys spend on your sisters and leave all these girls, your sis will always defend and be there for you but that other girl cannot can #bewise

onyoma Udeh replied
Sometimes,it’s not lack of money that cause some of them doing that but some its, some practice what
they watch
Julius v. C. Nwachukwu replied
You are a very wise and kindhearted lady. Very True.
Families Leaving their young girls to be needy leads to many sad s-x-related stories on this platform and others.
Kelvin Chukwujekwu replied
Supported
Nwaugo replied
So true
Rotr Chizoba Olivia replied
This post has made my day
Victoria Chinrenwa Bennett replied
If you don’t have, you can as well adopt me

Aguma Frank Emmanuella replied

I no get elder brother…am d first child and God no go shame us

Okafor Anurika Janemary replied
Mine is the best thing that will happen to you. He does that a lot. Having 5younger siblings(All girls). I must say we are lucky to have him
Ngozichi N Bibie replied
True words
Favour Ugonna Onuoha replied
True O
Ibeh Chiamaka Veromary replied
The main thing on my mind is for my future hubby to
give me some money from my bride price, later him
and my father will balance themselves, I can’t pretend
everything is okiee.
Wendyruthie Chinwe Chilaka replied
God bless you my sister. My younger brothers used to
give me money and buy sanitary pads for me when i
had no money!!

MUST READ:  Nigerians React As Lady Cries Out After Buying Meat Pie In Onitsha Only To Find Egg (Photos)

Source: www.seniorngr.com

Continue Reading
Comments

Gossip

25 Year Old Lady Who Met A Guy On Facebook On Valentine’s Day, Gets Stranded On Getting To Abuja (Photos)

Published

on

A young lady named Sandra, who was invited by a man, she met on social media who got stranded has been helped out by good Samaritans around the Kubwa area of Abuja.

According to the 25 years old lady, she met the man on popular social app, Facebook, on Valentine’s day and after some moments of chatting with the man, she decided to visit him in Abuja where he stays. She left Lagos to Abuja, but unfortunately on getting to Kubwa, area of Abuja, she realized that the young man’s mobile number has been switched off. She continuosly dialed the number but couldn’t reach him.

She further said that the man identified as D-Boy had promised to pay her transport fare, if she can afford to pay from Lagos to Abuja.

Many people have started to blast her for taking the risk from Lagos state to Abuja just to meet a man she has never met before, while others are advising other young ladies to learn from Sandra’s experience.

MUST READ:  Video Of A Senior Babcock Student Physically Assaulting A Junior Because Of Slippers (Watch Video)

See photos below:

What are your thoughts on this? Please like and share this post and don’t forget to subscribe to our site for more updates.

Source: www.seniorngr.com