Connect with us

Relationship Talk

My Girlfriend Doesn’t Give Me Food — Man Cries Out

Published

on

Alex Anayo Enebeli, a Nigerian man, came on social media to solicit some advice from users about a particular character the lady he is in relationship with, exhibits.

Enebeli, in one of his recent posts, in a Facebook group, explained that he tries his best to financially support his girlfriend in the best way he can, but the girlfriend doesn’t seem to reciprocate in her own little way.

Alex Anayo Enebeli

He revealed that she finds it very hard to share food with him and each time he meets her cooking, she will make sure he leaves before she starts eating.

He narrated an incident that occurred when he visited her while she was cooking and after she finished, she left the food in her cupboard and didn’t bother to serve him some food till he left.

Few moments after he left, he remembered he forgot his second phone and so came back to collect it. To his astonishment, he met her eating and immediately she saw him, she was shocked and ashamed.

The straw that broke the camel’s back was when he traveled to see her while she was doing her NYSC, they had an argument and she refused to give him food or water to take his bath, he slept hungry and left the next morning.

Now, Enebeli is seriously seeking for some brotherly advice on how to go about the relationship.

Taking to his Facebook account, he wrote;

Please I need brotherly advice whether to go on with this relationship. I have a girlfriend whom I refill her gas, pay her electricity bill and other miscellaneous expenses every month. Whenever I went to her house and she is cooking, she will wait till I go before she can eat. Yesterday being Saturday I went to her house and she was cooking and we had a lengthy discussions till she finished cooking and kept the food in her cupboard. I waited hoping that she would dish out some for me but to no avail, I left and later discovered that I left my second phone in her house, so I went back to collect the phone only to found her eating and she was shocked to see me but I collected my phone and left. She was calling me but I did not respond.

I recalled that in 2018 I travelled from Abuja to Owerri where she was serving and we had little argument, she did not talk to me again or give me food to eat not even water to bath. I slept hungry and without bathe that night. As soon as it was 5am, l took my bag and left. it was around 7am when I was at the park that she was calling me but I did not answer. I am still thinking what to do with her

See screenshot of his post below

As expected, there was different reactions and replies. How are some of the replies below

Clara Ebere replied
She doesn’t love you

Ifeanyi Stanley replied
Just continue to wait, the food is coming, she has
since discover that you lost your sense since 2018,
When you’re busy filling her gas.

Ude Otunta replied
Orieoma Mary Advice your brother now.nawa oo

Amara Amarachukwu replied
Hmmmmm…u don’t need to think.the handwriting s
boldly written on the wall.her kind of person

Rita Oluchi Nwokocha replied
This one is more than being stingy. She doesn’t love
you at all. Wat kind of stupid relationship is that? You
no get sense? Where una suppose get sense, una no
dey get am! If na correct babe, u wuld have left her since! Even to assist her buy pure water.you wuld HV been complaining! Use your sense man! You are just dating yourself

Chigozie Eboh replied
Some have nyash but don’t know how to sit with it,
somebody that is stingy with food can be stingy with
anything so follow your heart

Ifeanyi Ezeobi replied
Go and ask Uncle Samson how his own happened
with Delilah,

Source: www.seniorngr.com

Continue Reading
Comments

Relationship Talk

“A Nigerian Boyfriend Has More Responsibilities Than A Father Of Three In America” — Man Claims

Published

on

A Nigeria male twitter influencer has caused stir on social media after he shared his opinion on what it takes to be a boyfriend in Nigeria.

The man identified with the username, MAKANAKI,  claimed that a Nigerian man, who is in a relationship with a Nigerian girl, has more responsibilities more than a father with three kids in America.

He tweeted;

“A Nigerian boyfriend has more responsibilities than a father of three in America”

See post below

His tweet generated some replies from twitter users. Below are a few replies

@Irunnia_ commented

This!!!

*You go pay babe bill

*You go buy take away for her friends wey dey chop like Kung Fu Panda

*You never marry her but her mama go dey tell you “you don’t even give me money is it when you marry my daughter you will give me money? ”

*You go give all 7 of her siblings money

@qudus593 commented

The subtle truth in this sha 🤔 that’s how a friend said most Nigerian guys that go abroad complain about how they have seen a less financially tasking set of women but you never see Nigerian ladies go abroad & complain that they are treated worse in Nigeria 😅 I tweet in peace

@tosinlazyboy commented

I think most of us guys take up the responsibility of father figure or spending on our Girlfriends just to feed our Ego. “Something like she was nothing when I met her”

@Imaobon07489062 commented

Makanaki…what is it..Truth be told That is y so many ladies ain’t married yet…. Cos the guy be wondering,if dating is this expensive..what will marriage look like Babes, mk una hustle o…so that guys no go dey use us as topic for their timeline

@hanameisarik replied

Because the Nigerian boyfriend is more shortsighted than an American boyfriend. He sees the relationship as an avenue to show his ego; acting as if the gf did not have anything or was not anything before he met her. So by forming father of responsibilities, he feeds the ego.

@SamuelGalax replied

I swear down bruh. Money for hair, data, morning afternoon night food, money for Uber or Taxify, money for taking her friends out, money to buy clothes and accessories, omooooooooooo

Source: www.seniorngr.com