More than a decade ago, precisely in the year 2009, a Nigerian man made history in Nigeria, when he participated in the interesting and lucrative quiz program tagged “Who Wants To Be A Millionaire” Nigerian version, as he won the grand prize of N10million(US$26,000)
The Nigerian man answered all the needed questions and till date, remains the only one that has done it before the show was scrapped.
The man named Ufodike Chimuanyan Egwuchukwu Aroma hails from Nnewi, Anambra State, Nigeria and studied Geography at the University of Nsukka, Nigeria. He was 36 years old at that time and a bachelor.
Well much have not been heard about the MTN sponsored program after it was grounded as well as the winner but below are some recent photos of the genius.
Below are photos of Mr Ufodike
1. Which of these is the name of a British Football Club?
A. Blackburn Losers
B. Blackburn Rovers
C. Blackburn Lovers
D. Blackburn Wanderers
2. An establishment where money can be deposited or withdrawn is called what?
3. Name given to a boy born on Sunday in Ghana is what?
4. Which of the following refer to the word fire?
5. According to the constitution a public officer is not allowed to do which of these?
A. Marry a wife
B. Bury a dead parent
C. Have thanksgiving in church
D. Accept gifts or favour in kind
6. The process by which genetic traits are transmitted from parents to offspring is called what?
7. Roland Garros stadium is in which city?
C. New York
8. Where is Tiananmen Square?
C. Rio de Janeiro
9. The word supersonic denotes which of these?
A. A speed equal to that of sound
B. A speed greater than that of sound
C. A speed equal to that of light
D. A speed greater than that of light
10. Which of these holds bones together at the joints of the body?
11. Linus Mbah achieved fame in Nigerian sporting circles as what?
C. Football Fan
12. DAX refers to the stock market of which country?
B. United States
13. Who won the Academy Award for directing the movie ‘Million Dollar Baby’?
A. Clint Eastwood
B. Oliver Stone
C. Peter Jackson
D. Morgan Freeman
14. In which country is the Galeras Volcano?
15. Professor Maathai Wangari won the Nobel Prize for which of these?
Below are the answers to each question that Mr Afoma got correctly and became famously rich.
Answer to question 1 is (B)
Answer to question 2 is (B)
Answer to question 3 is (B)
Answer to question 4 is (A)
Answer to question 5 Is (D)
Answer to question 6 is (C)
Answer to question 7 is (A)
Answer to question 8 is (B)
Answer to question 9 is (B)
Answer to question 10 is (C)
Answer to question 11 is (B)
Answer to question 12 is (C)
Answer to question 13 is (A)
Answer to question 14 is (B)
Answer to question 15 is (C)
Na Taxi Dem Wan Make This Babe Dey Drive? — Lady Asks After Miss Igala Nigeria Was Spotted Receiving A Car Award (Photos)
Seniorngr.com has stumbled on a hilarious and yet interesting comment from a young lady, who took to the comment section of a post shared on social media as a lady was receiving a car prize she won as Miss Igala Nigeria.
According to the photos, which is currently circulating on social media, the Miss Igala could be seen alongside her friends receiving the car award from a man suspected to be one of the organizers.
The photos of the car have sparked several reactions from many social media users as they took to comment section of the post to blast the organizers of the contest for not giving her a good looking car, but a taxi.
See the photos below:
What are your thoughts on this? Please like and share this post and don’t forget to subscribe to our site for more updates.